|Bone Marrow App - K Restaurant & Wine Bar|
Here are suggestions for special Valentine's Day dinners at restaurants that I have dined at or want to try soon:
1. K Restaurant & Wine Bar: Recently voted one of the most romantic restaurants, K Restaurant in College Park is known for its farm-to-table cuisine. I know the executive chef and owner, Kevin Fonzo, and I can vouch for the high quality of his food and the type of atmosphere he creates. The seasonal menu changes daily, and Chef Fonzo uses as much local meat, seafood, produce, and dairy as possible. Here's a romantic dish to try if it is on the menu when you visit: the Bone Marrow appetizer. The creamy, smooth marrow is complemented perfectly by the sauteed onions and jus. Any fish dish you order - I had the cobia - is sure to be cooked perfectly. And the desserts are to die for. The French Toast Bread Pudding was light, unique, and very flavorful. With two separate dining rooms, couples can definitely get some alone time here.
|Christner's Prime Steak & Lobster|
2. Christner's Prime Steak & Lobster: Formerly known as Del Frisco's, this beatifully revamped restaurant on Lee Rd. is perfect for date night, or any special occcasion. For Valentine's Day, Christner's is offering a special menu for $200 (tax & gratuity included), featuring an 8-ounce filet, a 12-ounce prime strip, a 16-ounce ribeye or salmon, a bottle of champagne, chateau potatotes and other vegetables, and two decadant desserts.
3. If you are looking for delicious food AND a different type of experience, check out The Enzian theater in Maitland. On February 15, Enzian is featuring a speical event with with a huge buffet spread, live entertainment, and a showing of the movie, Ghost.
4. Kasa Tapas and Raw Bar in downtown Orlando is featuring a Cupid's Adventure Dinner on February 14. Sweets are provided afterwards at Ghost Bar & Lounge, and the afterparty is at Avenue Gastrobar. Sounds like a fun night!
5. Taverna Opa Orlando on I-Drive is another exciting place to celebrate with your love this Friday nihgt. The restaurant is featuring a special $65 prix-fixe dinner for two with drinks and live entertainment.
Where do you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day? Let me know your favorite romantic restaurants in Orlando and around the world.
Post a Comment