|Loaded Macaroni and Cheese|
This year, the Festival features 30 new dishes. Here are the ones I am most excited about trying:
1. Loaded Macaroni and Cheese with Nueske's Pepper Bacon at the new Farm Fresh Pavilion. Of course, bacon pairs perfectly with mac 'n cheese!
2. Seared Venison Loin with Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce in the New Zealand pavilion. I pretty much always love what New Zealand has to offer!
|Grouper with Coconut Sauce|
4. Liquid Nitrogen Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel at the new Chew Lab pavilion. It will be my second dessert made with liquid nitrogen! Plus, it contains most of my favorite dessert flavors combined into one scrumptious mouthful.
5. Croissant Aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley in the France pavilion. I always get the escargot dish here. I am curious to see what a combination of escargot and croissant taste like - I am sure it is delicious!
6. Pork Spareribs with red wine, fennel and cheesy mascarpone grits in the new Sustainable Chew pavilion.
7. Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca in Brazil. I have never tried this, but it sounds delicious.
8. Miso Udon with steamed shrimp, vegetables and noodles in a spicy broth in the Japan pavilion.
I also want to try the new liquid nitrogen cocktail - Smoking Hibiscus. I will visit the Food and Wine Festival soon, and let you know the best - and worst dishes - we ate. Watch for more details.
*Sign up to receive emails on new Flavorful Excursions' posts, so you don't miss our review!
What's new at Epcot Food and Wine Fest
The Best Dishes at Epcot Food and Wine Fest