In addition to my favorite activity - "eating around the world" - during the annual Epcot Food and Wine Festival, I love all the special dinners and culinary classes that go on during the festival. The average person can see cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs, or taste food they never would have tried.
This year, the Festival added many fun new events. Here are my favorites:
* Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner: Enjoy a luxurious, five-course meal featuring truffles, set in an Italian summer villa atmosphere.
* Party for the Senses: The biggest Food and Wine Festival event every year, this upscale dinner features Disney chefs from all over the world, preparing dishes from their country. Get tickets now for the October 25 dinner.
* Dining Through the Decades - A Tribute to Walt Disney: Honoring Walt Disney's creative genius, this dinner is served with a side of fantasy and magic. I can't wait to see the unique dishes - and wine pairings - the chefs come up with.
* Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing: The menu is inspired by the spice trades of Africa and Europe and is held in the restaurant at Morocco. I love the atmosphere at this restaurant!
* Late Nights Live: this year, you can stay after the regular park hours and take part in a street party with dancing, food and drinks! I love this addition for Orlando residents who want to enjoy the festival in the evening.
* Food for Thought: Join celebrity chefs for cooking tips, their personal stories, and tastes of their delicious food. Featured chefs this year: Robert Irvine, Andrew Zimmern, Rick Bayless, Cat Cora, and others!
To obtain reservations for these special events, call 407-939-3378.
Post a Comment