There are all types of concerts and huge parties in and around the
theme parks in Orlando, but I prefer the more intimate and unique events - as well as the gatherings that foodies would appreciate.
Here are some of Flavorful Excursions' top New Year's Eve events in Orlando:
1. Enzian Theater's annual James Bond New Year's Party. Come "dressed to kill" as James Bond or your favorite Bond girl and you could win a fabulous prize. "Diamonds are Forever" starts at 5:30, and the New Year's Eve party with champagne, signature cocktails and a DJ begins at 8.
2. The Orlando Museum of Art is holding its first New Year's Eve party! It features red carpet entry and valet, live music by Soul Funktion, yummy food and drinks and fireworks.
3. Rangetsu Japanese Restaurant and Bar. This year, the restaurant is featuring taiko drummers at 9 p.m. and midnight, along with its delicious sushi and special dishes.
4. Sam Snead's. Enjoy prime rib, Grouper Oscar, and other special New Year's Eve dishes while listening to Mudel & Co.
5. Carmel Kitchen Winter Park. Enjoy a special menu, including cold water lobster tails, and 90+ point rated wine for $10 per glass. This is the atmosphere for a fun but laid-back New Year's Eve!
Where will you be ringing in 2015? Leave your suggestions for us in the comments section below!