The myriad of specialty rolls at Fuji Sushi in Winter Park is overwhelming. Therefore, after a few visits under our belts, we want to tell you about some of our favorite rolls. Even though Fuji's specialty rolls can be pricey, they are huge, so I typically only order two rolls. I believe you get a value for your money here.
Some of our favorite rolls include:
1. Dynamite Roll: Crab, avocado & cream cheese, topped with mixed seafood. The topping is divine.
2. Black Widow Roll: Fried soft shell crab with scallion, spicy mayo and eel sauce.
3. Super Spider Roll: Fried soft shell crab, tempura batter & scallion. Topped with eel sauce and roe.
4. Ribbon Roll: crab and avocado inside, topped with raw tuna, cooked shrimp & eel sauce. Yummy!
5. 2011 Roll: Fried lobster and scallion, topped with avocado and buttery garlic sauce.
What do you think of Fuji Sushi? Let us know in the comments section below.