The 8th Annual Downtown Food and Wine Fest returns to Orlando on February 27 and 28, and I am not going to miss it. Why? Here are the top 5 reasons you want to attend the Downtown Food and Wine Fest:
1. Michael Franti. Sorry that I put him ahead of the excellent food and wine, but I have been a fan of his music for years and am thrilled to watch him perform in person!
2. The food. Where else can you taste scrumptious food from 30 leading Orlando restaurants, including Primo Restaurant, Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, Hawkers, Hard Rock Cafe and TR Fire Grill?
3. The wine. I relish the chance to taste several different wines from Little Black Dress Wine, Jackson Family Wines, Cupcake and many more.
4. Excellent entertainment. In addition to Franti, American Authors, Mud Flappers, Firefall and several other groups are performing. American Authors have several hits and we love the Mud Flappers after seeing them perform live.
5. Lake Eola. The entertainment, along with food and wine tasting, is all taking place at the picturesque Lake Eola. It will be great to spend a day outside in this beautiful setting.
To purchase tickets, visit this link.