The outpouring of love and support for victims and others affected by the Orlando tragedy has been heartwarming. Let's keep the good vibes going and support these restaurants that are donating a portion of their proceeds to the OneOrlando Fund and other funds:
1. Dine Out for Orlando United. Several Florida restaurants will be donating proceeds on June 30 to the OneOrlando Fund, designed to respond to the needs of the local community, now and in the time to come. Participating restaurants in the Orlando area include: A Land Remembered at Rosen Shingle Creek, Baoery Asian Gastropub, BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Bonefish Grill, Boston Lobster Feast, Christner's Prime Steak and Lobster, Funky Monkey Bistro & Bar, Hawkers, Krispy Kreme Dougnuts, Morimoto Asia, Miller's Ale House and many more. See the full list on the web site.
2. Benefit Barbecue for the GLBT Community Center of Central Florida on July 10. Hosted by Chef Kevin Fonzo of K Restaurant Wine Bar and Jamie McFadden of Cuisiners Catered Cuisiner and Events, it will be held at East End Market from 4-8 pm.
3. 4 Rivers Smokehouse and The Coop are giving guests the option to round up their purchase or donate any dollar amount to the victims and families affected by the Orlando tragedy. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved," the restaurants said.
4. The Sanctum Cafe: During June, the vegan eatery's Karma Bowl will be offered for $5. Any proceeds donated above that, will go directly to the GoFundMe account benefiting victims who have been affected by the tragedy.
5. The Osprey Tavern has added the Orlando Strong cocktail to its menu, and 100% of the sales of this cocktail will be donated to Equality Florida's Pulse Victim Fund.