Here are the top Election Day restaurant and bar deals in Orlando:
1. $1 burgers all day at Restaurant Ash. Yes, if you come in with your "I Voted" sticker, you can get a grilled burger and side salad for only $1. Plus, enter to win other prizes. This is a great promotion from a restaurant that serves craft sandwiches and other yummy fare. The chef/ owner of this fabulous location is Ashley Nickell of Hell's Kitchen fame.
2. Free drinks from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. when you show your "I Voted" sticker during Southern Nights' viewing party. Doors open at 9 p.m.
3. Free doughnut at Krispy Kreme locations all day when you show your "I voted" sticker.
4. Free cup of coffee at participating 7-Eleven stores. The catch? You have to use their mobile app.
5. 30% off your order at Bob Evans.
6. Free cookie at Great American Cookie when you show your "I voted" sticker.
I am actually surprised not to see more local, independent restaurant deals on Election Day. If I have missed any, please comment below!