I love lists. Here are the Top Five Products and Things I have come across recently that just make me happy:
1. Tazo Tea. Peppermint and Passionfruit flavors are my favorites. Hint: it is much cheaper to buy this Starbucks brand in grocery stores than in Starbucks stores.
2. Zevia soda. I just discovered this wonderful soda, sweetened only with stevia, at my local health food store. I am always concerned about drinking diet sodas with aspartame and a host of chemicals. I like how Zevia uses natural flavors (such as ginger extract) and its sodas are zero calories. Best of all: some of its flavors taste like the real thing. Try Zevia's Creme Soda, Ginger Root Beer, and Orange flavors, and avoid Lemon Lime and Black Cherry.
3. Daiya vegan cheese. Some of the imitation soy and almond cheeses just taste nasty. This is the best-tasting alternative cheese I have come across, plus it melts like regular cheese! Both flavors I have tried - mozzarella and cheddar - are delicious.
4. Vermont Soap Organic's Foaming Hand Soaps. Vermont Soap has been making natural and organic soaps and personal care products for decades now. Since I like foaming hand soaps, I recently tried the company's new Tea Tree Mint (the line also includes Lemongrass Zen and Lavender Ecstasy). It smells so good and is made with organic oils. The best part is, it is not your typical health food store soap: it feels luxurious and softens your hands.
5. Gardenias. Floating these flowers - from our bush in the back yard - in bowls of water just makes the whole house smell fantastic. Magnolia flowers - now in bloom in Florida - also work well for brightening up your home.
Have you tried any of these products? If so, let me know how you like them! Also, drop me a line if you need help finding them.
Post a Comment